Sunday, November 2, 2008

College- Week 1

Well, the fact that I am writing this post at 12:46 AM on a Saturday night is a little sad, but to be expected in graduate school. We are over-lapping classes right now so there has been a lot of work. Fortunately, I don't have kids or a full-time job!

I will have to admit that the first two classes that I had at Concordia were bit of a disappointment. At one point I was on the verge of transferring to a different school. Educational technology, however, is a breath of fresh air! I finally feel like I am getting my money's worth!

I am very excited about this class because so far all of the readings, discussions and assignments have been very engaging and relevant. I can tell already that this class will give me tangible and pratical tools that I will be able to use in my classroom. I also like writing the discussion posts- I totally feel like I am on a debate team!

No comments: